Bin Laden
Greetings,
It has been a long time since I have posted, and I highly doubt anyone comes here anymore. But alas, through the grapevine (and a good friend of mine) I came across an article that will make everyone scream curse words until they pass out from their own pain
Bin Ladin's right to privacy maintained
in this link describes the judicial courts maintaining the right to privacy to none other than Osama Bin Ladin.
Your thoughts?
It has been a long time since I have posted, and I highly doubt anyone comes here anymore. But alas, through the grapevine (and a good friend of mine) I came across an article that will make everyone scream curse words until they pass out from their own pain
Bin Ladin's right to privacy maintained
in this link describes the judicial courts maintaining the right to privacy to none other than Osama Bin Ladin.
Your thoughts?

1 Comments:
I'll read it later, but rights are inalienable, remember? I know that the Constitution only applies to USA citizens, but how stupid to go by that.
Post a Comment
<< Home