8.02.2004

my poo is quite fresh

All right so enough with the dumb poo jokes

My names is Drew, known on the internet and by some moronic duckturds as "drewish", I am the second member of this charming organization that strives to offend.

The whole reason why I am involved in this site is to post things that I find to be false, and therefore prove them as such. It seems quite simple doesn't it? Well, on the contrary, in a world such as this, with charming media outlets like Jerry Fahwell and Fox News Channel (which will undoubtely be slammed into the ground by everyone who is involved quite often) the truth can be scrambled by the use of pretty white men and the American flag. Sometimes it can even be clouded by images of pretty white men ON the American flag...but perhaps I have said too much.

I will not try and please everyone. Why should I? You don't aim to please me. At least, not as of YET! I am simply here to point out the falsehoods I find in this amazingly false world. I may even disprove human existence. Eh, I have heard of weirder

Like the time President Johnson said Agent Orange would save people.

::giggles:: oops

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home