8.05.2004

I smell something foul...

Allow me to introduce myself: the name is Graham. People call me kracker, among other things.

and BAM! Right there, one of you reading just passed judgment.

Not true, huh?

I call bullshit. And that's exactly what I'm here to do. That's right, I'm telling you that you're not thinking what you thought you were thinking. Just try and keep up, if you don't understand, read it again, and maybe ask a fucking question for once.

Nothing is as it seems. You can't take anything at face value, because if you do, then you have lost. Case and point: tacking a nice pretty facade on something as ghastly as war, and not just any war, a war under false pretense. "The things you're not told, we try to tell." That's beautifully put. As a team, we will systematically pick apart common belief and urban legend alike. And yeah, some of the rants on here will probably be offensive, but I think many will agree that a no-holds-barred rule is appropriate and necessary, so get over it.

George Orwell once said, "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." It's a revolution, bitches; so we are here to point out political incongruities, mistruths, and the other trash crammed down our throats by The Man. As we've said, this isn't fair or balanced. Hell, even "Fair & Balanced" is neither fair, nor balanced.

So if Rupert Murdoch can wage a war on Journalism, we can launch a vehement counteroffensive, and ladies and gentlemen, that's exactly what we're going to do.

Enjoy yourself, bitches. It's a celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home