Saturday Morning Rumble
Eh, it's Saturday morning and I am grumpy. But this really annoys me to know end.
Pakistani Prime Minister Musharraf was interviewed, concerning the situation of Iraq and the status of Osama bin Laden.
According to CNN.com (yeah guys, this is where I get all my news. I understand it's liberal bias, but where else am I going to get the news...Fox?). Anyway, he said that the U.S. is giving him more pressure to capture or kill Bin Laden.
W-T-F?
Last time I checked this was OUR problem, not his. I swear to God, why in the world would we be giving him hell for not capturing a man that has done no harm to his country. We know that his military (or someone in his government) is prolly helping the guy, but everyone in the Middle East probably is. For the love of God, THEY DON'T LIKE US!!
Bah, I am getting grumpy and off topic. I was just irritated that we expected him to fix our problem. Why did we not concentrate on getting him? Why did we go to Iraq instead? Why do we continue to spend money on an enemy that will never die?
Why?
here is the article
Pakistani Prime Minister Musharraf was interviewed, concerning the situation of Iraq and the status of Osama bin Laden.
According to CNN.com (yeah guys, this is where I get all my news. I understand it's liberal bias, but where else am I going to get the news...Fox?). Anyway, he said that the U.S. is giving him more pressure to capture or kill Bin Laden.
W-T-F?
Last time I checked this was OUR problem, not his. I swear to God, why in the world would we be giving him hell for not capturing a man that has done no harm to his country. We know that his military (or someone in his government) is prolly helping the guy, but everyone in the Middle East probably is. For the love of God, THEY DON'T LIKE US!!
Bah, I am getting grumpy and off topic. I was just irritated that we expected him to fix our problem. Why did we not concentrate on getting him? Why did we go to Iraq instead? Why do we continue to spend money on an enemy that will never die?
Why?
here is the article

2 Comments:
Asking him to capture Bin Laden has two sides:
Sympathetically, we're allowing Pakistan to choose _not_ to be overrun by US troops.
Implicitly, we're threatening Pakistan with exactly that; if they choose not to help, then they will be completely occupied while the US does an extensive search.
As a note, I am basing my answer completely on this post; I have no knowledge of my own about this situation. Also, I hate Bush and his cabinet. I mean 'sympathetically' not as what I think is sympathetic, but what would be considered sympathetic out of this administration's three year rule of terror.
K, maybe I'm not reading the right article, but the one you posted says "Musharraf also *denied* that the United States has been increasing pressure on Pakistan during the past few months to capture or kill bin Laden."
I really think it's sad that the US and Mr. Musharraf think the only reason binLaden's around is the terrain (From the same article). Thirty years ago the US blamed Nam on the terrain too. The US being in Nam was bullshit too - but I could go on an on...
Post a Comment
<< Home