9.06.2004

Think Before You Believe

I know. It has been a while since I have posted, but I have not had much time to collect my thoughts concerning the increasingly hostile political environment that looms over this nation day by day.

I was talking to a friend of mine (whose name I won't mention until they tell me otherwise) and they gave me a link to this video. Now, I am not sure who sponsered this video or how factual its information is, but it definitely leaves people wondering and pondering:

Is there something that the government is hiding?

Everyone, please, watch this short film. Even if you decide it is bogus, at least you can help disprove it.

Bullshit or not: decide for yourself

*UPDATE*

Well for some reason this video cannot be accessed right now. For two reasons: either it maxes out its bandwidth, or THE MAN took it down. I honestly don't know which one it could be. Explanation of the movie to be discussed soon.

The Pentagon Question


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home