I remember a conversation
Graham and I had some years back, concerning the situation in the Middle East. The answer Graham gave me:
Nuke the shit out of them, and take their oil.
I don't know if he still stands by that opinion, but I am starting to take that philosophy. Anyway, this CNN article talks about our governments assessment of the situation in Iraq. Nothing good
What a shock.
Nuke the shit out of them, and take their oil.
I don't know if he still stands by that opinion, but I am starting to take that philosophy. Anyway, this CNN article talks about our governments assessment of the situation in Iraq. Nothing good
What a shock.

3 Comments:
no, that was some years back. i mean, whatever works, but that's not my standpoint anymore.
i'd like to think that by now i have started to settle in on my own political point of views, and i honestly believe that i have.
well i had figured you had changed your opinion. i just thought it was a funny philosophy then, and i think it's a funny philosophy now
to all that actually read: i don't ACTUALLY think we should nuke the place. it'll just piss more people off even MORE than they already are. don't need that.
we're not that badass
Not to mention the whole "taking of human life on a massive scale" or anything. But that's a tertiary consideration, at best. =P
~Thomas
Post a Comment
<< Home