10.10.2004

Bush Bugged?



Notice the bulge on his back? Apparently people have accused that of being a wire

I am going to call a bullsh!t on this one. Even though I hope and pray that this is true, I just have too many doubts. Still though...it's kind of funny

the article I found

3 Comments:

Blogger dasfsdf said...

seriously, though, you just _know_ rove was talking in to his damn ear.

that does look like a freaking wire, but i'm not going to speculate anymore, because it's not as if the debates aren't already staged.

(that and kerry whooped bush's ass)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Em said...

the suit, it's kinda hard, because, well, suits are weird, and have lots of under layers and stiching and lining and stuff... but the t-shirt picture in that photograph.... 1) very compact bulletproof vest (aka useless if you just shoot from an angle) 2)spina bifida 3) wire

2:18 PM  
Blogger blake said...

There was a conspiracy theory to match for Kerry.

Neither one's true, move along kids.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home