10.06.2004

Flip-Flop

All right so for everyone who watched the debates thus far, knows the meaning of that termn labeled above. The biggest thing Kerry is accused of is flip-flopping on several key issues, particularly the one in Iraq.

He votes for war, supports the President
Now claims Iraq is no good

The method he uses for this: he says that he was lied to. He was given false information concerning the stockpiles of weapons. Just like every other American citizen, he was misled. Well, personally I think Kerry knew about the whole thing and just pretended he got lied to. But I digress

check out this article

It concerns a report that now claims no stockpiles of weapons were found in Iraq, not did Saddam have any before the conflict began. Bush will probably pull a whole:

"Look the fact is, Saddam was GOING to do it. He had the intent on making them."

Yes, let's think for everyone in the world. Well, I have the INTENT on shoving my fist in Bush's ass, but you don't see me actually doing. I am too lazy...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

two things, Bush has said many times that Saddam was GOING to.

more importantly, Kerry said he was lied to, yes; but his main explanation for 'flip-flopping' is a lucid one. He voted to threaten Saddam. He voted the president power since power is the only leverage that works quickly.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home